Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Some interesting stuff from my newsletter

Bored at work? Print out this email, and make your own Gullible.info daily newsletter. Fill this out first:

your name:
adjective:
measure of time:
adverb:
plural noun that starts with the letter T:
city that starts with the letter O:
verb that starts with the letter B:
noun that starts with the letter A:
adjective:
adjective:
plural noun:
animal:
adjective:
body part:
adjective:
famous person:
tool:
plural noun:
adjective:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then plug it into the Gullible.info email formula, and presto!

Dearest (Your Name),It seems as if a ________ (adjective) thing has happened. Let me set the stage. As you may know, over the last _________ (measure of time) I have been very _________ (adverb) involved with a certain group of people who call themselves TOOBA, which stands for _________ (plural noun that starts with the letter T) of _________ (City that starts with the letter O) _________ (Verb that starts with the letter B) _________ (Noun that starts with the letter A). Although my involvement has been nothing more than tangential, I have discovered that their (adjective) antics were far beyond the _________ (adjective) _________ (plural noun) of the average _________ (animal). This of course leads to several problems.

First and foremost, I am constantly faced with a _________ (adjective) rash covering most of my _________ (body part), although in some social situations, this can be a very _________ (adjective) thing, as I'm sure _________ (famous person) would be willing to attest to. Secondly, I find that I always need to have a _________(tool) with me, as they mandate that I use it to repair all of the broken _________(plural nouns) I encounter. But I suppose that this is a fairly common thing.

-The _________ (adjective) team at Gullible.info

1 comment:

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

lol pat...

u really bored ar? ?? haaa !!

I;m not gullible :P